Thursday, June 9, 2011

We're Home.

We are HOME! It feels so good, and I am so grateful to be able to take a hot shower, brush my teeth with water from the faucet, have electricity whenever I need it, and enjoy all the comforts of home I normally take for granted.

Personally, I left with a deep love for the Haitian people and a broken heart for their country. My prayer is for their new government to do what is right by the Haitian people and for the country to recover from years and years of tragedies and devastation. Please join me in praying for the country, the land, the people, and their future -- it is essential. Only GOD can heal the hurts of a nation.

We will be posting pictures on Facebook in the next few days, so please check out the team's photos. I will also be providing 12Stone with copies of the photos, so they can post the pictures as well.

There is one other thing I want to add. This team was incredible, and I feel so blessed to be have been a part of it. God knew exactly who needed to be on the team, and each person brought their own special gifting to the team. Thank you GOD and thank you Kerry, Melissa, Jules, Deeds, Tyler, Ryan, and Chris. I love you all!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment